CLARK HOUSE, Munson Hill, Baileys Crossroads-Falls Church
Munson's Hill was a 260-acre farm owned by Timothy Munson in the Baileys Crossroads area. It was the scenen of one of the earliest encounters in the Civil War and was JEB Stuart's headquarters for more than 2 months after the First Battle of Manassas.
Location: 6332 Barcroft Mews Drive
Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Weekdays
For more information, please call: 703.750.1598
The Fairfax Station Railroad Museum
11200 Fairfax Station Road, P.O. Box 7, Fairfax Station, VA 22039, 703.425.9225
The museum is open every Sunday from 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Please click HERE for the brochure and MEMBERSHIP FORM.